The Original #OCRA Document
[tweetmeme source=AlinskyDefeater only_single=false]
Organized Conservative Resistance Alliance
A Statement of Principles, Goals, and Methodology
To the Left: Before I begin, it is an unfortunate fact of political life in the United States today that you must immediately express in no uncertain terms that you are not an “extremist” if you use the word Conservative. So, let me assure you of a few things:
1. We do not advocate violence of any kind and we soundly renounce and repudiate any who do.
2. We are not racists. This is the first thing that those on the Left of the political scale always throw at Conservative groups, and especially now that we have our first African-American President. We, like so many Americans, celebrate the fact that America has moved so far from the horrible days of slavery that we can have an African-American President. Disagreeing with his policies is not tantamount to racism. We will not even address this spurious charge from here on unless someone who uses our name behaves in a racist manner, in which case we will denounce such words and/or actions.
3. We do not want the President to fail. We do, however want his present policies to fail because we believe they are bad for America.
4. We are not aligned with any political party and we have no sponsors of any kind. We do not explicitly support or endorse any business or corporation. Obviously, we will not deny that the principles of Conservatism have traditionally been the paradigm of the Republican Party, and that most will probably lean towards Republicans over Democrats, but it is the ideas that matter, not the names.
5. We are not advocating anything illegal, immoral, or even disrespectful towards policy makers. It is possible that Alinsky methods could be used against those that use them against us, but we would prefer not to.
6. We are not conspiracy theorists, although we do not try to limit the free exchange of ideas of any kind.
7. We are willing to engage you on policy, but trolls will be blocked, mocked, and/or ridiculed into submission. In our experience, the Left rarely wishes to engage on actual policy and fact checking.
8. On a topical subject: we are not against people having access to healthcare nor are we just opposed to the Administration’s policies just because they are Democrats. We believe improvements can be made to the current system, but that it the limitation of the free market that is causing most of the problems.
A General Statement of Our Beliefs and Vision for America
We believe in Constitutionalism in its strictest sense. We do not espouse a view that the Constitution is a “living” document. We believe our Founding Fathers provided for a way for the Constitution to be changed due to unforeseen times or circumstances, namely Article V of The Constitution of the United States of America. The text of which is shown here:
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.
We will mention only parts of The Constitution here, but we believe that all of The Constitution MUST be obeyed or changed according to the methodology of Article V. The same holds true for all of the currently valid amendments to The Constitution. Of particular interest are what we perceive to be current violations of Constitutional rights. These include:
• The First Amendment states, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
• The Second Amendment states, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”
• The fourth Amendment states, “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
• The Tenth Amendment states, “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.”
• that Government, both local and Federal, is the servant of the people, and not the other way around. Governments place is to provide protection of the nation through our military (the finest in the history of the planet), protection of the people through laws, which punish those who commit acts of crime against their fellow man, and to provide those externalities, which cannot be provided by individuals. These would include, but not be limited to, such things as roads, schools, and protection from exploitation.
• that Government, particularly the Federal Government, spends too much, taxes too much, and interjects itself into the personal lives of American far too much. It is not so much what Government can do that is so important; it is what it cannot do. The framers wrote The Constitution as a protection of the people from the Government. According to Encyclopedia Britannica,” The framers were especially concerned with limiting the power of the government and securing the liberty of citizens.” We are for smaller, not larger, Government.
• in life, and that all life is sacred. It is not the place of Government to provide funds for people to abort what is scientifically referred to as a fetus, but is in reality a human being.
• that end of life is sacred as well, and the Government has no right to interfere or interject itself into the proper medical care of elderly people.
• in the free market and we are absolutely opposed to Socialism or any steps towards the Socialization of America. Dictionary.com defines socialism as, “(in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.” The Government should place as few limits upon business as is necessary to insure that the marketplace is free and fair.
• in individualism and not collectivism.
• the Government must reduce spending and reduce the deficit.
• America has every right to secure its safety in the world, and that the one area that we should not be cutting expenses is the military – particularly while we are at war and rogue dictators are making menacing threats.
• that the current Administration is acting in accordance with Saul Alinsky’s ‘Rules for Radicals’, and that following a Marxist who advocated the destruction of American society and taught rules that valued the ends and never the means is below the office of President of the United States, and that the President should ceases these tactics immediately. America is not a community to be organized, it is a nation of individual whose rights should be preserved and not ridiculed.
• that illegal immigration is illegal, and our immigration laws should be obeyed and enforced.
WHAT WE DO NOT WANT:
• the Government controlling, attacking, or suppressing the press.
• the Government interfering in the people’s rights to practice their religion as they see fit.
• the Government stopping or disparaging our rights to peaceably assemble online or in real life.
• the Government infringing upon the American people’s right to bear arms.
• the Government violating our privacy online, on the phone, in our homes or in any way.
• that the Federal Government should be dictating anything to the States that is not explicitly allowed by the Constitution.
• the Government interfering in the free market. We do not support bail outs, picking winners and losers in the marketplace, or allowing the Government to interject itself into the private sector. In other words, we espouse creative destruction in a free marketplace.
These do not comprise a complete list of concerns and rights.
Methodology and Approach to Promote these Ideals:
• It is our intent to use the right to peaceably assemble, whether that be online or in real life to organize campaigns to respectfully, but forcefully communicate these Constitutional matters to our policy makers, and press.
• It is our intent to use our right to peaceably assemble to research members of Government and find any who do not follow the Constitution. Such people will be addressed en masse to convey the rights of the people.
• We understand that we live in a Republic, and as such we have a representative form of Government, but we believe that the majority of the members of Congress have stopped listening to the people. We intend to ensure that our voices will be heard.
• The exact methods by which we will do this will not be revealed in this document, but it will be legal, respectful, non-violent, and will not seek to incite hatred, anger, or malicious intent.
For those who choose to work within this grassroots movement, you will be alerted to the exact methodology very soon. This will be done in a way that will not allow “trolls” to preempt our work.
If you have any questions, comments, or criticisms you may post them @AlinskyDefeater on twitter. I do not care if you are for or against what we are trying to accomplish, you are welcome to interact with me personally if you wish to legitimately discuss issues or have legitimate questions. I will make every effort to address every sincere inquiry.
If you are a part of #ocra you can DM me your revisions, comments, or criticisms. If you cannot DM me, then please find someone who can.