I would certainly consider myself pretty damn far to the Right, and anyone who knows anything about me knows I’m no friend of the Left or of the Obama agenda, however occasionally the enemy of the good ends up being the pursuit of the ultimate “Non-Rino”.
All of us on the Right are crying out for true conservatives to represent us – fiscal conservatives with the backbone to stand up in opposition to this progressive charge towards socialism, but when the Primaries end either the conservatives unite or we run the unimaginable risk of allowing Congress to remain in control of a Party bent on the “fundamental transformation of America”. That transformation is away from the free-market, States Rights, and the individual liberties that set apart this exceptional nation.
The Tea Party has made great strides towards forcing the Republican Party to embrace the tenets of fiscal responsibility, a dramatic reduction in the size and intrusiveness of the Federal Government, and a strong and unapologetic defense of our nation against radical Islam. Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, and there plainly is not enough time to win all the minds and hearts of those who now lean middle-Left, but with some persuasion could lean middle-Right.
The consequences of leaving the House in the hands of the Democrats are just too grave to split the hairs we may have the luxury of splitting after the GOP returns to power. When the primary is over – you know the Primary you poured your heart into in order to get a true conservative nominated? When that Primary is over you MUST let it go, and champion the GOP or conservative Independent that has been nominated for the General Election.
The bottom line is this: fight your Primary battles hard, fight for the conservative, move the moderates Right, but above all, when the Primary is over you must find the steadfastness to support the nominee with the same resolve you showed for the candidate who was your first choice.
Leaving the Democrats in control means a tacit endorsement of the Obama agenda that will lead to an overreach so vast that its reversal may well become impracticable. At the risk of acting as the harbinger of America’s utter destruction over the loss of a single election, either we take back the House (and hopefully the Senate) or get ready for Cap and Trade, The Employee Freedom of Choice Act, The Fairness Doctrine, and about thousand other bills designed to take the power away from the private sector and place it squarely in the hands of a centralized Government.
There’s a name for that. What is it again? Oh yeah, socialism.
The Alinsky Tactics – Rule by Rule
- Please Update Your Bookmarks – This Blog has Moved
- This Blog has Moved
- The Alinsky Tactics – Rule by Rule -Part 7 – The Eighth Tactic
- The Alinsky Tactics – Rule by Rule – Part Six – Rules 6 & 7
- A Brief Defense of American Exceptionalism
- The Obama Strategy: If You Can’t Go Through Congress, Go Around Them
- Most Popular AlinskyDefeater tweets – August 21 Edition
- The Alinsky Reaction Chain
- Empty Suit – Obama’s List of Qualifications to be President
- How to Fix America in Six Simple Steps
- Learn the Obama - Alinsky connection and how he uses the tactics ... bit.ly/UFbZPS #ocra #tcot #tlot 7 months ago
- It deeply saddens me to confirm that my father Jeff Hedgpeth AKA Alinskydefeater has passed away. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless. 7 months ago
- Understand what makes the Obama team tick . . . and how to defeat his tactics. . . bit.ly/UFbZPS #ocra #tcot #gop #tlot 7 months ago
- 68,315 hits
Blog began on 08/30/2009