This is the essence of the Alinsky reaction chain…
The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign. It should be remembered not only that the action is in the reaction but that action is itself the consequence of reaction and of reaction to the reaction, ad infinitum. The pressure produces the reaction, and constant pressure sustains action.
- Rules for Radicals, p. 129
Conspiracy theories abound, and conjecture is fine as long as it is not implied to be factual, but if the Left can make you react out of fear and/or anger, they will eventually get you to do or say something stupid that they can use against you. Make no mistake it is all Alinsky all the time with this group. Don’t let them outthink you. Stay a step ahead.
This just couldn’t wait until I got to the tenth rule in my series, because the Obama Administration is controlling the reaction chain, and conservatives have got to get it back. We had it during the town halls, after the election of Scott Brown, and for a while on terrorism, but they have it now.
They are controlling the reaction chain only because we are letting them, and we simply cannot let fear and paranoia overwhelm our logic and reason. Don’t let them make you so angry and frustrated that you resort to unfounded conspiracy theories or veiled threats of violence – this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO.
Stay calm. Stay logical. Stay strong. Stay focused. Stay peaceful. Use the fact that you are on the right side as your shield against their provocations, and always remember that their intention is to spur you to do or say something stupid.
- Being the most Liberal Senator in the Senate
- Having zero executive experience
- Being an undistinguished, first term Senator
- Listening to a radical preacher for 20 years
- Living your life by Rules for Radicals
- Hanging out with unrepentant terrorists
- Getting sweetheart real estate deals from Chicago crooks
- Obey the Constitution.
- Spend less than you take in.
- Encourage and support a sensibly regulated and minimally taxed capitalist economy.
- Read the Bills.
- Enforce the law.
- Opt out of the UN.
Contribute. Campaign. Vote.
Organized Conservative Resistance Alliance
A Statement of Principles, Goals, and Methodology
To the Left: Before I begin, it is an unfortunate fact of political life in the United States today that you must immediately express in no uncertain terms that you are not an “extremist” if you use the word Conservative. So, let me assure you of a few things:
1. We do not advocate violence of any kind and we soundly renounce and repudiate any who do.
2. We are not racists. This is the first thing that those on the Left of the political scale always throw at Conservative groups, and especially now that we have our first African-American President. We, like so many Americans, celebrate the fact that America has moved so far from the horrible days of slavery that we can have an African-American President. Disagreeing with his policies is not tantamount to racism. We will not even address this spurious charge from here on unless someone who uses our name behaves in a racist manner, in which case we will denounce such words and/or actions.
3. We do not want the President to fail. We do, however want his present policies to fail because we believe they are bad for America.
4. We are not aligned with any political party and we have no sponsors of any kind. We do not explicitly support or endorse any business or corporation. Obviously, we will not deny that the principles of Conservatism have traditionally been the paradigm of the Republican Party, and that most will probably lean towards Republicans over Democrats, but it is the ideas that matter, not the names.
5. We are not advocating anything illegal, immoral, or even disrespectful towards policy makers. It is possible that Alinsky methods could be used against those that use them against us, but we would prefer not to.
6. We are not conspiracy theorists, although we do not try to limit the free exchange of ideas of any kind.
7. We are willing to engage you on policy, but trolls will be blocked, mocked, and/or ridiculed into submission. In our experience, the Left rarely wishes to engage on actual policy and fact checking.
8. On a topical subject: we are not against people having access to healthcare nor are we just opposed to the Administration’s policies just because they are Democrats. We believe improvements can be made to the current system, but that it the limitation of the free market that is causing most of the problems.
A General Statement of Our Beliefs and Vision for America
We believe in Constitutionalism in its strictest sense. We do not espouse a view that the Constitution is a “living” document. We believe our Founding Fathers provided for a way for the Constitution to be changed due to unforeseen times or circumstances, namely Article V of The Constitution of the United States of America. The text of which is shown here:
Thank you Howard Dean for proving my post about goading the Right with racist claims!
Credit to Brad Pratt on FB for pointing me to this interview.
“The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.” -Saul Alinsky
This is the Democratic strategy in a nutshell. I wrote earlier about the Alinsky Reaction Chain, and the current methods employed to keep conservatives off track are nothing more than a continuation of those thoughts.
Why is a race such a hot topic? Because if you’re talking about race, you’re not talking about 9.5% unemployment, a quadrupling of the deficit in one year, the corruption and failure of the stimulus, the unpopularity of Obamacare, the failure to address illegal immigration, the fact that the majority of the nation doesn’t want the Federal Government suing Arizona over S.B. 1070 or any other myriad of unpopular policies and Presidential failures.
The Left wants you to talk about race, birth certificates, obstructionism, and anything else it can think to throw at you that will cause an emotional response and make you react without even thinking about it. It’s not an accident, it’s a tactic and it’s working.
The Left will attempt to goad you into talking about any subject it can think of to keep people from discussing the nefarious schemes and abject failure of this Administration and its policies. It is your job to be smarter than that. It is your job to know when Alinsky tactics are being used against you and ignore them. It is your job to shine light on the failures and lies of this Congress and this Administration and ignore the goading designed to make you react exactly the way they want you to.
It’s not your job to defend yourself or the Tea Party or anyone else against false charges of racism or violence. In short, it is your job to generate more light than heat. Don’t take the bait! Put the pressure on the Left to defend their positions and proposals.
If you haven’t seen this…you should! Video: Glenn Beck on the History of Communism in the United States… http://3im8.sl.pt #ocra #tcot
The only people Obama has ever stood up to: Great Britain,Israel,Arizona & the GOP. Dictators? Not so much. #ocra #tcot
OK it was a great prank, but give us our real President now. #ocra #tcot
We won World War 2 and the Cold War. Will we lose it all by not teaching history? #ocra #tcot
“Good Conservatives always pay their bills. And on time. Not like the Socialists who run up other people’s bills.”~Thatcher #ocra #tcot
It’s no wonder Obama needs a teleprompter.No one could be expected to remember that many lies. #ocra #tcot
I guess when Obama gets rid of Arizona he’ll be down to only 56 states. #ocra #tcot #az
Governor Brewer’s letter to President Obama about illegal immigration… http://3hex.sl.pt #ocra #tcot #az #immigration
#ToGetMyVote You must believe in America instead of expecting America to believe in you. #ocra #tcot
The Obama Administration Lied about Experts’ Opinions on Deep Sea Drilling Moratorium… http://3g9u.sl.pt #ocra #tcot
What the hell? Is Obama declaring war on Arizona? #ocra #tcot #az #immigration
Conservatives dominate new media & social networks.We have to exploit that even more than Obama did! #ocra #tcot
Arizona protects itself b/c the Fed Gov’t won’t.The Obama response? Sue Arizona.#ocra #tcot #immigration