Organized Conservative Resistance Alliance
A Statement of Principles, Goals, and Methodology
To the Left: Before I begin, it is an unfortunate fact of political life in the United States today that you must immediately express in no uncertain terms that you are not an “extremist” if you use the word Conservative. So, let me assure you of a few things:
1. We do not advocate violence of any kind and we soundly renounce and repudiate any who do.
2. We are not racists. This is the first thing that those on the Left of the political scale always throw at Conservative groups, and especially now that we have our first African-American President. We, like so many Americans, celebrate the fact that America has moved so far from the horrible days of slavery that we can have an African-American President. Disagreeing with his policies is not tantamount to racism. We will not even address this spurious charge from here on unless someone who uses our name behaves in a racist manner, in which case we will denounce such words and/or actions.
3. We do not want the President to fail. We do, however want his present policies to fail because we believe they are bad for America.
4. We are not aligned with any political party and we have no sponsors of any kind. We do not explicitly support or endorse any business or corporation. Obviously, we will not deny that the principles of Conservatism have traditionally been the paradigm of the Republican Party, and that most will probably lean towards Republicans over Democrats, but it is the ideas that matter, not the names.
5. We are not advocating anything illegal, immoral, or even disrespectful towards policy makers. It is possible that Alinsky methods could be used against those that use them against us, but we would prefer not to.
6. We are not conspiracy theorists, although we do not try to limit the free exchange of ideas of any kind.
7. We are willing to engage you on policy, but trolls will be blocked, mocked, and/or ridiculed into submission. In our experience, the Left rarely wishes to engage on actual policy and fact checking.
8. On a topical subject: we are not against people having access to healthcare nor are we just opposed to the Administration’s policies just because they are Democrats. We believe improvements can be made to the current system, but that it the limitation of the free market that is causing most of the problems.
A General Statement of Our Beliefs and Vision for America
We believe in Constitutionalism in its strictest sense. We do not espouse a view that the Constitution is a “living” document. We believe our Founding Fathers provided for a way for the Constitution to be changed due to unforeseen times or circumstances, namely Article V of The Constitution of the United States of America. The text of which is shown here:
Thank you Howard Dean for proving my post about goading the Right with racist claims!
Credit to Brad Pratt on FB for pointing me to this interview.
“The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.” -Saul Alinsky
This is the Democratic strategy in a nutshell. I wrote earlier about the Alinsky Reaction Chain, and the current methods employed to keep conservatives off track are nothing more than a continuation of those thoughts.
Why is a race such a hot topic? Because if you’re talking about race, you’re not talking about 9.5% unemployment, a quadrupling of the deficit in one year, the corruption and failure of the stimulus, the unpopularity of Obamacare, the failure to address illegal immigration, the fact that the majority of the nation doesn’t want the Federal Government suing Arizona over S.B. 1070 or any other myriad of unpopular policies and Presidential failures.
The Left wants you to talk about race, birth certificates, obstructionism, and anything else it can think to throw at you that will cause an emotional response and make you react without even thinking about it. It’s not an accident, it’s a tactic and it’s working.
The Left will attempt to goad you into talking about any subject it can think of to keep people from discussing the nefarious schemes and abject failure of this Administration and its policies. It is your job to be smarter than that. It is your job to know when Alinsky tactics are being used against you and ignore them. It is your job to shine light on the failures and lies of this Congress and this Administration and ignore the goading designed to make you react exactly the way they want you to.
It’s not your job to defend yourself or the Tea Party or anyone else against false charges of racism or violence. In short, it is your job to generate more light than heat. Don’t take the bait! Put the pressure on the Left to defend their positions and proposals.
If you haven’t seen this…you should! Video: Glenn Beck on the History of Communism in the United States… http://3im8.sl.pt #ocra #tcot
The only people Obama has ever stood up to: Great Britain,Israel,Arizona & the GOP. Dictators? Not so much. #ocra #tcot
OK it was a great prank, but give us our real President now. #ocra #tcot
We won World War 2 and the Cold War. Will we lose it all by not teaching history? #ocra #tcot
“Good Conservatives always pay their bills. And on time. Not like the Socialists who run up other people’s bills.”~Thatcher #ocra #tcot
It’s no wonder Obama needs a teleprompter.No one could be expected to remember that many lies. #ocra #tcot
I guess when Obama gets rid of Arizona he’ll be down to only 56 states. #ocra #tcot #az
Governor Brewer’s letter to President Obama about illegal immigration… http://3hex.sl.pt #ocra #tcot #az #immigration
#ToGetMyVote You must believe in America instead of expecting America to believe in you. #ocra #tcot
The Obama Administration Lied about Experts’ Opinions on Deep Sea Drilling Moratorium… http://3g9u.sl.pt #ocra #tcot
What the hell? Is Obama declaring war on Arizona? #ocra #tcot #az #immigration
Conservatives dominate new media & social networks.We have to exploit that even more than Obama did! #ocra #tcot
Arizona protects itself b/c the Fed Gov’t won’t.The Obama response? Sue Arizona.#ocra #tcot #immigration
A six month moratorium on deep-sea drilling after the tragic BP explosion seems logical at first glance, but things are seldom as simple as they seem. There are many reasons to believe that stopping deep-sea drilling is a very bad idea, but even more troubling, the Obama Administration has apparently misrepresented the opinions of the experts they asked for advice on the matter.
In fact, the experts are now claiming that the report was changed AFTER they signed it. That change just happened to be a key component of the Obama political agenda – the addition of a recommendation for a six month moratorium on deep-sea drilling!
In Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar’s report to the President he says,
In compiling the recommendations presented in this report, the Department has drawn from expertise within the Federal Government, academia, professional engineers, industry, and other governments’ regulatory programs. In particular, seven members of the National Academy of Engineering peer reviewed the recommendations in this report.
One of those experts is engineer Ken Arnold. Arnold’s response to Salazar’s and Obama’s claims that the experts supported the moratorium was this…
“We believe as a group that the moratorium as written and as being implemented today actually has the effect of decreasing safety,” Ken Arnold
Experts tell us that if this moratorium continues we will lose the best and most technologically advanced rigs to other countries and getting rigs back will be expensive, time-consuming, and result in getting the least sophisticated rigs back first.
Not only is this moratorium actually less safe than continuing to drill, but the economic ramifications will be immense both for those who rely upon drilling for a living and anyone who buys gas. Additionally, less domestic oil means importing more oil and puts us even further into the grip of OPEC and nations that sponsor terror.
If all this wasn’t enough, perhaps the most startling disclosure is that the Secretary of the Interior changed a document that had already been signed by experts without their knowledge to promote a political position held by the Obama Administration.
It is a sad commentary on the current situation that most of you will not find this surprising. However, we cannot allow the sheer volume of egregious violations to numb us to the rampant corruption in the Obama Administration.
- Jimmy Carter: No longer the worst President in modern history. #ocra #tcot
- What the Federal Gov’t should do, it can’t. What the Federal Gov’t shouldn’t do, it insists upon doing. #ocra #tcot #tlot
- Obama is a gifted speaker. I know I consider it a gift every time he stops talking. #ocra #tcot
- Dithering and whining do not an ass-kicker make. #ocra #tcot
- Obama is inspiring. Look how many people he’s inspiring to vote Republican. #ocra #tcot
- Do not retweet this.
- That #hcr bill is so good that Obama still has to campaign for it even AFTER it passed. #ocra #tcot
- America: Love it or stop being its President. #ocra #tcot
- Remember when our ancestors bravely sailed the seas to come to a country where they would be taken care of by Gov’t? Oh,wait… #ocra #tcot
- When Obama sees his reflection,does he bow?He does have a reflection, right? #ocra #tcot
- Liberals offer a handout to control you.Conservatives offer a hand up to liberate you. #ocra #tcot
- To all who serve in our military,have served,& especially to those who gave all -Thank you. #ocra #tcot #military
- All we heard was “Yes we can”. Turns out, they couldn’t. #ocra #tcot
- They keep showing that ugly old anti-Semite and they say it’s Helen Thomas. I thought it was Nancy Pelosi with her face relaxed. #ocra #tcot
- It isn`t that liberals are ignorant. It`s just that they know so much that isn`t so.~Ronald Reagan #ocra #tcot
- I derive my rights from God and will not relinquish them until I stand before him in judgment. #tcot #ocra
- When last seen, Obama was at the Mexican border bowing to people as they entered the country illegally. #ocra #tcot
- We’ll all look back some day and think, “If only Obama had bowed more”. #ocra #tcot #tlot #teaparty #sgp
- If I was a tweet, would you retweet me?
- The greatest document in history limited Gov’t & expanded freedom. NOT the other way around.Obey the Constitution. #ocra #tccot
- Let’s all pause & thank the Press for doing such a bang-up job vetting Obama & covering his Presidency. #ocra #tcot
- “You cannot permanently help a man by doing for him what he could and should do for himself”~Abraham Lincoln #ocra #tcot
- When will Jimmy Carter blame his disastrous Presidency on George Bush? #ocra #tcot
- Obama: If at first you don’t succeed…lie,cheat,bribe,trample the constitution & exploit any available crisis. #ocra #tcot
- Obama’s Address: You know that crisis I ignored…here’s how I want to use it to push my agenda. #ocra #tcot
- Obama: You can’t fix the gulf w/ lawyers,czars,academics,and committees. #ocra #tcot
- Who could have guessed that you need executive experience to lead the Executive branch of the most powerful nation on earth? #ocra #tcot
- The NOvember of NObama – 136 days and counting. #ocra #tco
- Barack Obama’s Six Part Plan to Destroy America… http://37rw.sl.pt #ocra
- Arizona: Where we have to protect ourselves from an invasion and the Federal Government. #ocra #tcot
- I wonder what George Bush will do next to make Obama so incompetent. #ocra #tcot
- Obama to Arizona: You’ll Hear from us, Either Directly or by way of Ecuadorian TV… http://3dt6.sl.pt #ocra #tcot
The response of the Obama Administration to the crisis here in Arizona is appalling. Drug cartels are terrorizing both sides of the border. Illegal aliens are flooding into and through Arizona with impunity. Human trafficking by Mexican coyotes has made Phoenix number two worldwide in kidnappings, second only to Mexico City. Even our former ineffective Governor and current ineffective Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano has had to admit how bad the problem is.
Arizona begged for help from the Federal Government whose job it is to enforce immigration law. We need the National Guard on the border until the drug wars settle down, we need the fence built, we need the border secured, and we need workplace enforcement of immigration law. The response – well we’ll let you know when we get one. Apparently, Arizona and securing the border are so irrelevant to the Obama Administration that our Governor was promised word of their intended response, and instead had to discover the news that the Administration intends to sue Arizona over S.B. 1070 over Ecuadorian television!
What’s wrong with this picture?
Plots, plans, and theories abound as to why the Obama Administration seemingly welcomes illegal aliens into the country. In fact, he couldn’t be more accommodating unless he went down to the border himself and bowed to each person who entered our State and our Country illegally. I’m not ruling out this possibility, but the idea of him actually visiting the border does seem unlikely.
I’m not even concerned with the underlying motive at the moment. All I’m concerned with is making it clear to the Obama Administration that if you don’t do your job – we will, and we’ll stand on the tenth Amendment all the way to the Supreme Court. Thankfully, Governor Brewer agrees with this sentiment, and has made it clear. We have a right to protect ourselves and we expect the Federal Government to support us, not sue us.
So it boils down to this: Arizona asked for help, and received none. Arizona then proceeded to try to defend its own borders from a siege of Mexican drug cartels, and Administration officials responded by threatening to sue the us while admitting they hadn’t read the bill, and the President told us that Hispanics will soon not be able to eat ice cream safely in our state. Arizona needed the Federal Government to do its job, and instead they decided to sue us without even letting us know first.
The only things you’ve accomplished so far Mr. President are to ensure that Arizona will remain a red state, and you’ve strengthened our resolve to protect ourselves however we deem necessary.
We asked for help from the Obama Administration and they responded by suing us. It’s time for the nation to stand with Arizona. If they can run roughshod over the tenth Amendment here, your state may be next.
We’re all Arizonans now.
Nancy Pelosi shares the radical agenda of Barack Obama and we should make no mistake about that. She may diverge from Obama on occasion, but they share the same view that big, intrusive Government is the solution to all that ails us. On a socialist teeter-totter Obama and Pelosi are at eye level.
I know we’ve been begging for real conservatives, and we will continue to do so, but we are at a crossroads in this country, the likes of which we have not faced in recent memory, if at all. We are on a rapid slide towards socialism, and the three most powerful people in Washington D.C., Barack Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi are marching towards that goal in lockstep. We have an outside chance of flipping the majority in the Senate, but it is remote. The opportunity we do have is to take the House of Representatives (or is it non-representatives) and change it from blue to red.
Not only does Nancy Pelosi buy into the Obama agenda, but there is something much more dangerous about her – she is very good at her job. She will twist arms, offer bribes, threaten, and do whatever it takes to get the votes to pass massively unpopular legislation. After all, didn’t we just witness that with Health Care reform? If she was incompetent the stakes may not be so high this November, but she is NOT.
Don’t think for a minute that she will show any less resolve than what she shows in the above video to get the rest of the Left’s agenda passed if we give her the chance.
Now comes the part you probably don’t want to hear. We all want conservative candidates. We want fiscal sanity and moral clarity all in a person with the resolve to actually resist the crush of D.C. and its value-destroying, compromise-creating ways, but we’re not all going to get what we want, at least not right now.
When you are left with the choice of a RINO or a Democrat I’m only asking you to ask yourself this one question: Which of these gives us a better chance to survive the Obama Presidency – Speaker Pelosi or Speaker Boehner?
The cost is too high and the risks too great to cry about RINOs once the Primaries are over. Either we take the House out of the control of the Democrats or we face at least two more years of a radically Left-wing, and highly effective Speaker of the House teaming with a radically Left-wing President to shove legislation down our throats – legislation that may make it nearly impossible to even get us back to where we are now.
There will be time in the future to move candidates more towards the positions we all espouse, but when the house is on fire you don’t start straightening up your living room. You put the fire out, and that’s exactly what we have to do this November.
- Obey the Constitution.
- Spend less than you take in.
- Encourage and support a sensibly regulated and minimally taxed capitalist economy.
- Read the Bills.
- Enforce the law.
- Opt out of the UN.
Contribute. Campaign. Vote.
- I want to follow back as many people as I can, but you have to be a real person and not just trying to sell something.
- In the past I have failed to follow some people back. I would like to make up for this. Let me know you’re following me and I’m not following back and I will follow you.
- If you spam my @ page you will be spam blocked.
- If you stop following me, I will stop following you. Fair is fair, right?
- All of these policies are subject to change, especially with twitter making unknown changes but I’ll let you know.
How to find out if someone is following you: Friend or Follow